We are delighted by the great interest shown in our conference. The submissions are closed except for listeners.
- The AELTE (INOED) 2022 Conference will be held onsite at Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli University, School of Foreign Languages.
2. All participants will be provided with the conference presentation certificate.
3. The papers will be published in the AELTE (INOED) 2022 Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number free of charge depending on the preference of the presenters. In addition, those who would like to publish in an indexed journal (ERIC, ULAKBIM, ERIC, ESCI, or SCOPUS indexed journals), can submit their papers to those journals. However, each journal has their own publication policy that you are kindly asked to follow and accept.
4. For further enquiries the conference organizing committee members will be accessible.
5. The conference period will definitely be fruitful, joyful, memorable, and full of opportunities to meet other professionals from home and abroad.
For Oral, Virtual or Poster Presenters:
The fee includes conference pack, coffee breaks, refreshments, oral/virtual/poster presentation, access to all sessions, certificate of presentation, and publication of full texts in the conference proceedings or in the international refereed journal, EAJLTLS.
Cancellation Policy of the Registration
All the cancellations and changes must be sent to the conference organizing committee in written. All refunds will be processed after the conference has been completed. Please send your exact bank account details in the written cancellation, unless you have paid by credit card.
Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
100% refund: in case of cancellation received before April 30, 2022
No refund: in case of cancellation, received after April 30, 2022
Official final invoices and receipts for fees paid by the participants will be handed over on site at the registration desk.
Further Registration Information and Guidelines
- If a presentation has more than one author, at least one author must register.
- As there are limited presentation slots, AELTE (INOED) 2022 will be able to host a MAXIMUM of TWO papers by the same presenter’s name.
- Please note that we are UNABLE to accept on-site registration for presenters and we cannot include unregistered papers in the program.
- Please also note that we are UNABLE to issue certificates of attendance and presentation for unregistered presenters.
- When you make the payment, please scan the payment receipt and email it to us by indicating your paper title and the author’s name.
Thank you very much for the great interest shown in our conference.