Peer Review Process
- Peer review is the evaluation of manuscripts submitted to AELTE Conference 2022 by experts in related fields. Peer–review enables authors to receive critical feedback from experts on individual manuscripts.
- Reviewers evaluate the submitted manuscripts in an objective manner. They express their opinions clearly and support their comments.
- All submitted manuscript is kept confidential. Reviewers are not allowed to share or disclose unpublished information in a manuscript.
- Reviewers of AELTE Conference 2022 avoid evaluating manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest. They contact editors if there is any conflict of interest that could affect their evaluation of a manuscript. In those cases, they can reject reviewing the manuscript.
- Reviewers can recommend to author/s any related work that is not cited.
We use a double-blind system for peer review: The identities of both reviewers and authors remain anonymous. Each submitted manuscript is peer reviewed by at least two experts. In some rare cases, we may start a third round of peer review according to the recommendations from editors and reviewers.
p.s. Once a submission is accepted, authors and/or presenters will receive acceptance letters, thereby facilitating sponsorship from their employers.